When, where & what are the (pto) & Booster Club meetings?
Third Wednesday of each month at 6-7:30 pm. Meetings in Room 150 of the High School.
- In 2017: September 20, October 18, November 15, December 13*.
- In 2018: January 17, February 14, March 14, April 18, May 16.
- * The December meeting is the second Wednesday, due to holiday schedules.
General Meeting Agenda:
- School News. Updates on what is happening from Dr. Jones.
- Useful Information for Parents. Presentation on topic of interest to parents by school staff or others (past presentations have been school safety, drugs, social media, preparing for college, etc…)
- Updates from PTO Committees. Highlights on tasks completed, upcoming activities, and identification resource/parent volunteer assistance.
- Updates from the Booster Club.
- Open Discussion.
The Booster Club supports the athletic teams of McKinley Tech. It meets jointly with the PTO.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The PTO is an opportunity for parents, teachers, and friends of McKinley Tech High School and Middle School to work together to improve the academic success of our students.